The Mobile Retail Platform
most wanted by employees
In-Store digital experience
Creating the Store for the Future
In Buy Yourself we believe that tomorrow's Retail Success depends on your present technology decisions. Our mission is to enable the digital transformation by empowering your store with the right tools to boost your sales.
Mobile platform for retailers to make your employees better salesmen.
- It gives product and stock information in real time
- Allows offering cross-selling, up-selling and capture clients' information
- Makes selling easier empowering your clients with a mobile POS. Allowing employees redirecting sales when products are sold out in-store
- Increase two digits sales and better shopping experience
- Connected App in real time with AI
- Fast and easy integration
- Easey adoption thanks to intuitive interfaces
Mobile platform for retail offering your clients the perfect shopping experience
- Allows clients check in-store and online stock
- Ease products cross-selling and up-selling
- Makes it possible for a client to enjoy omnichannel in your store
- Average ticket increase
- Increase of the frequency of visits to your store
- Captures all the Big Data
For stores with RFID systems and thanks to our patented Self-Checkout technology based on RFID tags, your customers can buy from their smartphones and leave the store without stopping by the payment spot or interact with any salesman, while maintaining your stores’ security standards.
For those that have hard security-tags or without security-tags we place one or more Express Desk as a fast checkout spot. It can be located among the cashiers or delocalized and distributed throughout the store where customers can disregard and bag their purchases on demand.
New shopping habits
More than 77% of customers already buy online. Despite this fact, by the year 2020 more than 3/4 of sales will continue to be produced in a physical store. In addition, 87% of customers conduct online searches while purchasing in a physical store.
The store as an advantage asset to e-commerce
For 78% of consumers, the main strengths in a physical store are being able to touch, feel or try on. In addition, omnichannel customers spend 208% more than customers who buy only in physical store.